An unforgettable travel

One of my best travels I ever has been to Chiloe, in the summer of 2007. I did it whit 3 friends more and at the beginning I think no one of us know what was awaiting for us. We pass through the entire island backpacking and hitch hiking, and we stay on different campings and places; but the best was at the final, one guy told us about a new park that recently have been opened their doors in that year called Tantauco park… so we go there:  6 days walking through the park from the first check point to Inio town.  


I thank that we were to die that day jajaja, we had difficult to get water the entire final day, we had to eat Nalca, a plant full of water that grow in the entire south of Chile. But finally we arrive to the final. It was amazing first because was a mental strong test, and second because I pass though wonderful places like forest and coasts. 

Here I am crossing a river, some parts where a little extreme (if only we realize before that the bridge was 100m to the north)

We come back to Quellón in a boat after 6 hour of navigation, and we had the possibility of see a whale. Whit my friend always we always remember that travel. 

We had some difficulties in the park, but we knew how to resolve them jajaja

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario