Ian, do you wan a beer?

Good evenings friends, today I’m going to write about a very important guy in the music history (for me almost) and he’s someone who I really would have liked to meet. I’m talking about Ian Curtis. He’s the main singer of the dead band Joy Division, active between 1976 and 1980, four year that change the history of the music, influencing a lots of bands till now, after that year when Curtis committed suicide, they form New Order, a good band whit sounds a little more happy than Joy Division. Ian Curtis has a very particular personality, he was depressed because suffer an epilepsy, and I like to think that along that, he was an incredible sensible person. We could have talked about music, maybe philosophy and pessimism; I have the belief that pessimism sometimes can save depressed souls trough their conception of the world and moral, maybe, only maybe, he doesn’t have finished killing himself, we could have talked about cinema too, and I could have been the official photographer of the band jajaja. I really like the movie that was filmed about the life of Ian and his band called Control, exist another movie whit an apparition of the band called 24 hours party people, I love that film too but it was focused in the history of Factory Records, an independent record label. So, it really gives me nostalgic to thing that awesome persons have took their own life like Kurt Cobain, Mark Linkous, Nick Drake and Ian Curtis.

I left you one of my favourite songs ever.


1 comentario:

  1. I don't like this music jajaja but I think that some song of Joy División are so good :)

    ResponderEliminar