Tame Impala's Solitud is a Bliss



Solitude is a Bliss it’s the song number six of the debut album Innerspeaker of the Australian band Tame Impala, that released the album in 2010, I hear it the same week of release because I work in a library and one of my avocation it’s to read the Pitchfork site, who made a review of their album. The song it’s on my top 5 songs that I would lead to a desert island. Maybe my readers have realized that from this song and album are the name and title of my blog. I thing it’s simply amazing, and have pass a few time that a band doesn’t surprise me like this band did. The video it’s a great creation too and talk (whit the song) about how a man have to pass through adverse situation after a crisis. I think this is a “must hear” song, so I recommend to take a moment, and put your ear to listen it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario