Our prophet Zarathustra

Hi my dears, today im writing about a book that mark a before and after in my life. Im talking about  Also sprach Zarathustra or Thus Spoke Zarathustra, or Así habló Zaratustra, of the german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.  Nietzsche was a big personality of the XIX century, he was an awesome philosopher and all their books are an important contribution to the history of western philosophy. In this book in particular, he presents central ideas of their philosophy presented trough Zarathustra, a prophet that descend of the mountain, ideas like the "eternal recurrence of the same", the parable on the "death of God", and the "prophecy" of the Übermensch, the Superman: a man creator of moral. This was the second book of Nietzsche that I read when I was beginning my first year of my studies in philosophy at the university; my first book of him was The Antichrist that I read when I was ending secondary, I liked a lot, hence the next book I took of philosophy was that.  The book was revealing, deep and at the same time agile. Many times I took the book and returned to read it, finding new things that I have passed, some times when I feel no energy I took it and read some random part. It contains crucial ideas for me, principally the idea of the dead of God that open the space for a man responsible of their acts, and aware of their own; open the idea of a creative moral that permits a joyful existence, opposed to the moral of suffering of Christianity, that I believe are so important to transform the world in something better. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario