a special meal



The truth is that i doesn't remember any special meal in particular, or maybe is that i remember too much meals... this because my family have the habit of celebrate anything whit meal, like the soccer games, the birthdays, the good news, anything, almost twice a week we have a special meal whit my family xD. Well in fact, I do remember a few times that are specially remembered by me; not whit my family exactly, one for example was the last new year night, it wasn't whit my family but whit my girlfriend and a couple of friends, we celebrate new year whit a big meal in a camping, and it cost a lot of work to make it happens, because we hasn't the required things in the camping, it was a big labour to make anything; we were nearby Valparaiso, we had to make fire to make the barbecue, we cook rice and salad, and potatoes, we had a lot a food, too much even for two couples of starving young guys... also beer and other drinks. The next day we still have food and we kept drinking and eating. It was a very satisfying meal, and a really good evening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario