about my cat



I have a cat; it’s called Frunhilda, a.k.a. Fruni. It’s a very special animal, first of all, because was the only who survive of their brothers, the other all died after born when the days go by. He is premature by, I think, a week if I remember good. We take care a lot of she when was a little kitty. Her mother, called Kali (like the indian goddess) was my first cat, but she left the house after Fruni’s birth, she hated Fruni, and there was a time that Kali punched Fruni and bites her all the time, don’t know well why, but a vet told us that the animals feel reject when are non-wellborn; now she lives whit a neighbour near my house, my neighbour is an old woman who lives alone, so she tell me that Kali makes her company, I’m good whit that because Kali doesn’t fight anymore whit her daughter. When the time passed, we could saw that Fruni doesn’t was a normal cat, she have difficult whit the equilibrium, it was common for she for example to fall from the walls or miss the point when she jumps. Another vet told us that she have mobility issues, probably because she is premature. Anyway she doesn´t come out a lot, she is always in the backyard taking sun, and she also likes to get in a birdcage and takes her naps there. I really like cats, I really like Fruni. When she goes maybe I’m going to have another cat, or maybe a dog, who I could train.


She is Fruni


1 comentario:

  1. Aww nanai! Well I don´t like cats, but always I like to see and imagine that had a cat is very entertaining, because they are how persons and they have little funny fixation xd
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar