Hi again! we come back, a new semester begans



Hi everyone, this is the first post of this new semester and I hope the final one (I wish the best to my classmate, I hope all of us pass the course).
This first post it will be about my expectative to the rest of the year: first, I hope to pass all and well. Second I hope to find a part-time job, whit this I expect to pay my vacations and other stuffs, once the summer arrives I’m going to see where to go, I also (if the job permits me) need to find a new camera because I sold mine to paid a lens, and I’m using my girlfriend’s camera . The next month comes Tame Impala and I’m going to see them whit two friends. Anyway I think this can be a very good year in general, I don’t see any problematic thing coming so, if the destiny doesn’t hate me, It MUST be a good semester and a good year, so I have been put all my optimism in for this time to give the best of me to make it good. So this is all for now, I can´t thing enough in the mornings, see you the next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario