A holiday week



Hi hi, new week new post.
Sincerely this celebrations doesn’t call too much my attention; for me are simply a good excuse to drink heroic quantities of alcohol and eat like a beast… ok doesn’t sound boring, but anyway for me the weekends are enough excuses for that. So in that context I haven’t plans for this week, and I’m doing like that many years ago. 

I don’t remember any specific celebration, but I can remember that whit some friends we use to go to an “Antifonda” generally whit punk music and vegan food, some years we pass for “Sacco and Vanzetti’s” an occupied house that we used to use to hold social reunions and other things; this house doesn’t exist anymore.

 This was the "Okupa", good music, good people walked here.

Some years I travel, taking advantage of the mini vacations. The last year I went to Valparaiso whit my girlfriend, it was a very nice mini holiday. We paid a very nice room in a hostel called “Polanco” one block ahead Plaza Victoria, a patrimonial building that was in the centre of the city, a nice and quiet place. We walked a lot, took a lot of pictures and drink in different places. Maybe this has been the most special evening of Fiestas Patrias that I have live.

 This is the same room


For this year I hope to rest and read a lot :D
Happy week for everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario