The final, the last, the goodbye... for now. :)



Hello everyone, well, like all the things, the blog is ending. This is the last entrance for this semester and we are writing about our experience. I enjoy this exercise because it a form to improve our reading/writing in other language, at the same time we know a little about our partners tastes and thinking. One of the post that I enjoyed most was the one about a person that I had liked to know, It makes me thing in a little few thing that were important to me; at the same time it makes me come back to some music that I has forgot. In general I enjoy all my classmates’ blogs, because it’s fun to know little things about persons, I really enjoy that, I like to know how did the people thing in the most simple things, because sometimes we discover tastes or experience in common, and we learn about the diversity that we are surrounded. I thing that the blog it’s a really good idea for the language learning, because forces us to thing in the way to say the things that we want to express, and pushes us to find new words and forms to say things. Well friends, has been a placer, but we have to say good bye!

Cya.

I left you all an end song, i hope you like it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario