I want to learn to play guitar!!!



Hi today is time talk about a thing that I want to learn, that is to play guitar. I have to confess that one unsuccessful desire mine is playing the guitar. I try a few times before to learn how to play it, but I was so lack in perseverance that I fail. The school divided us in music learning and art learning, so we must choose one class, I choose art, so the music knowledge was postponed but I learn how to do stencil and other things whit paint. Like two week ago I bought a guitar, and I promise myself to learn how to play it, I don’t want to be Jimmy Hendrix, but I like to know how to play some music that I like and pass some time playing, I really like the sound of guitar, and I enjoy it, that’s because I want to learn to play it. I doesn’t think that is too much difficult (a lot of people knows how, so I can ask for help) but I have a few problems whit the perseverance and concentration, I think that are my main problems not only learning guitar but in all the things I do; I think if that I put of my part I can learn the basic and play a few songs for the end of the year, so I only need to take a time and be patient.

I don't expect to play like that, but I really love how the guy plays the guitar.


Well I hope you have a nice week, bye bye.

1 comentario:

  1. I hope you can to learn to play the guitar, it is a genial instrument. the practice makes to the master, do it.

    ResponderEliminar