A journey:



Last summer i went to the chilean Patagonia in the region of Aysen, I travel from Coyhaique to Caleta Tortel backpacking, was a very nice trip and i knew a lot of people. For example Mr. Marcelo, he lives in Tortel and don’t know his real name, but anyway everybody call him in that way. He told us that in their youth was a pirate, and surfed in his boat stealing things; he also steals sheeps from the Argentinian shepherds, and once kills a lion (puma). I don’t know if that’s the true but he haves fun stories; one of the most interesting things to me it’s to know people in my travels, local people always have things and histories to narrate to the travelers.
To the people that pass and read the blog I left you a pic of Capillas de Marmol, in Puerto Tranquilo, Aysen, Chile. Greetings. (http://500px.com/photo/28972391)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario