About my favorite piece of technology and my hobby


Hello people, today I’m here to write about a piece of technology, my favorite piece, so today I am going to talk about my Nikon D90 that is my favorite piece of technology that i own; i love it above my pc, above my books, and any other thing that i have. Well what can i say; my first encounter whit the photography was in my 10 birthday, when an uncle gif me my first camera. Anyway it wasn’t high tech item (a plastic film camera), but it was useful for introduce me an unnotorious taste for the photography, but i take a few pictures an forgot it; but the point of this article it’s that my favorite piece of technology is my Nikon D90 camera, and one of the things that I most like to do is to take pictures. I bought about my camera about two years ago, after a long period of work in a library, and i use it almost all days, and she (yes, is a woman) is whit me in any travel that I do... I love it. I don’t change it for anything, except for another newer camera.

You are invited to my photo blog: http://500px.com/palodebrujos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario