Concerts!


Today I’m going to write about a few concerts and exhibitions that I went. First I must name one that was about five years, but was the best concert ever (for me), it was when Nine Inch Nails visits Chile in 2008, were I went whit a group of friends.  It was a very big concert and the put in scene of Trent Reznor, the main vocal, was amazing; to that include the incredible lights and leds that they put in the stage. Before I went to see Deftones (RIP Chi Cheng), Placebo, The Mars Volta, and others less importants. Every now and then I go to hear some local punk (generically talking) bands in under places like Bar Uno, bands like Gangrena Surf, Niño Simbol Oohhh! or Marcel Duchamp.  I’m going to left you a pic of Nunca Fuimos Heores (We never been heroes), I friend of mine plays there.  I took it the last year, the band no longer exist u_u...
so, bye bye!.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario